Management Solutions is an international consulting firm that delivers business, risk, organization, and process-related advisory services. Our targets are both functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies in industry-leading companies. Our consultants have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally in a wide range of business functions, characterized by their strategic relevance and constant innovation. We have developed a career plan model based exclusively on the personal performance of each of our consultants. In our firm, there are no limits or barriers to professional development. We have established an annual evaluation system based solely on objective criteria, which enables us to determine the performance and skills or our employees in a completely transparent way.
Due to the recent opening of our new office in New York City, we are looking for highly qualified individuals that will make up the core of our office team.
Responsibilities may include one or more of the following:
• Perform strategic analysis regarding internal organization and governance of Financial Entities.
• Evaluate and analyze the impacts of system implementation projects.
• Analyze, design, and implement actions or procedures to minimize impacts of coexistence periods in the framework of implementation projects.
• Gather and organize user requirements prior to tailoring Treasury or Investment Banking Systems, including Front Office trading platforms, Middle Office tools, Datamart reporting systems, Back Office systems, Credit and Market risk systems, etc.
• Participate in the analysis, design and implementation stages of projects regarding the compliance of Financial Entities to Basel-II requirements.
• Analyze, design and coordinate the Maintenance and Functional Support function with regards to Treasury or Investment Banking Systems.
Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree
Accounting / Finance / Insurance, Business / Strategic Management